sexta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2010

A hora da verdade - parte 1 (WAIVER OF LIABILITY)

Acabo de receber o email da organização da Maratona de NY dizendo que era o meu "final reminder". Aí, pra não dar chance pro azar, fui lá no site pra confirmar. Extremely Strenuous Activity é pra se borrar todo, fala a verdade....

WAIVER OF LIABILITY

Please note that participating in a marathon is an extremely strenuous activity. Applicants should seriously consider consulting their physicians before committing to participate in this event.

I know that participation in the ING New York City Marathon (the "Marathon") and its related events, including the Continental Airlines International Friendship Run (each, an "Event," and collectively, the "Events"), are potentially hazardous activities. I agree not to enter and participate unless I am medically able and properly trained. I agree to abide by any decision of an Event official relative to my ability to safely complete the Event. I am voluntarily entering and assume all risks associated with participating in the Events, including, but not limited to, falls; contact with vehicles; other participants, spectators or others; the effect of the weather, including high heat, extreme cold and/or humidity, traffic and the conditions of the course, all such risks being known and appreciated by me. I grant to the Medical Director of the Events and his designee access to my medical records and physicians, as well as other information relating to medical care that may be administered to me as a result of my participation in any Event. Having read this Waiver and knowing these facts, and in consideration of your acceptance of this application, I, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, waive and release New York Road Runners, Inc.; Road Runners Club of America; USA Track & Field and its constituent chapters; the City of New York and its agencies and departments; and all Sponsors of the Events; and each of the respective representatives and successors, officers, directors, members, employees and agents of the foregoing entities, from present and future claims and liabilities of any kind, known or unknown, arising out of my participation in any Event, even though such claim or liability may arise out of negligence or fault on the part of any of the foregoing persons or entities.

Permission to Use Record of Participation: I grant permissions to the foregoing persons and entities to use or authorize others to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of my participation in the Events for any legitimate purpose without remuneration.

Nenhum comentário: